Courtesy Photo 

Bukomansimbi District Police are detaining a 36- year- old man for defiling and ballooning his 16- year- old disabled daughter.

Courtesy Photo

It should be noted that the suspect is a local of Gongwe Village, Town Council of Kigangazi in Bukomansimbi District. The suspect was apprehended along with his 30- year- old spouse for not reporting the issue.

Citing the victim, her dad began defiling her at the age of 14 until the previous year when he impregnated and forced her away from home.

" The first moment he defiled me, I notified my mum what he did to me, however, she gave me a deaf ear. I even provided her the UGX 10, 000 note which my dad offered to me so that I do not notify anybody, but she noted that I was a liar, " the victim revealed.

Courtesy Photo

Meanwhile, the victim possesses a disability in both hands.

The Chairperson of Kigangazi Town Council, Kawuma Yasin noted that some concerned locals told him about the victim' s dilemma and he resolved to involve the Resident District Commissioner' s office.

" I was notified that after the girl delivered twins, her parents forced her away from home and she pursued refuge at the residence of her paternal aunt whose spouse also forced her away, " he noted.

Courtesy Photo

This provoked the police to raid the home of the suspect and apprehended him.

" I am not sure whether those twins belong to me because I engaged in s£xual intercourse with her a long time ago and I simply ask for your forgiveness. " The suspect noted in his defense.

" When I asked my husband, he notified me it was not authentic and when the twins were given birth to, I saw them resembling him, however, still he proceeded denying them. " The victim' s mum noted in a statement.

Tap link below to watch video

https://share.scooper.news/i7dbe2